Going With Happy’s been getting some love lately! I was nominated three times for this challenge which makes me super happy. The lovely ladies who decided to give me a shoutout were Chloe over at Chloe Blogs (her post for it is here), Joedee at Anxiefree (her post here), and Cairon at Travel Bear (her post here). Thank you guys so much for thinking of me for your noms, hope I do ya proud!
The rules of it are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you (done! Thanks Chloe)
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Display the Versatile Blogger Award logo somewhere in your post (also done, proven by the glorious image sitting above this list)
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know so they can do this as well!
Let’s get going with the facts then, shall we?
1. I collect tarot cards.
I love everything about them. The art, using them, to be honest I love just staring at them. My two favorite sets are the Druidcraft and Wildwood sets. The artistry is unreal in my opinion. I don’t quite believe in the psychic abilities of tarot, but I believe in utilizing outside sources to reveal truths about what you want or need, and that’s why I love it so much.
2. I have scoliosis.
This means that my spine is wavy! I specifically have a left lumbar curve. It gets in the way of life sometimes but I try my best not to let it get me down. Occasionally I wear a brace to help support myself, specifically on long drives where I’m sitting in one place for a long time, but most of the time it isn’t really needed.
3. I’m an artist.
I paint and draw and do all sorts of stuff! One of my minors in college was art, actually. If you’d like to see my work, my portfolio (under construction) is here. Additionally, if you’d like to purchase anything with my art on it (and at the moment see more work than what my website has) check out my Redbubble!
4. I have a fear of kayaking.
I almost drowned in a kayaking accident six years ago and I haven’t gotten in one since. It was especially freaky I think because it was the first moment I realized that I’m not immortal like people sometimes have the tendency to think. Bad things can happen, and bad consequences can come of it! Was a really surreal experience. I don’t intend for this fear to live with me forever though, and one day I hope to be able to enjoy the activity again.
5. I am super lactose intolerant.
Not even lactaid will save me from the wrath of dairy on my stomach. These days I just avoid milk products entirely. I post food that I make sometimes on my Twitter and all of it is always lactose intolerant-friendly. If any dairy free folk want recipes, I’m your girl.
6. I’ve broken no bones… except my big toe.
Was playing soccer and my opponent decided to kick my foot head-on as opposed to the ball. It still feels weird to this day.
7. My favorite animal is a deer.
They’re just rad.
Thanks again to Chloe, Joedee, and Cairon for the nominations! I now nominate:
Till next time,
* NOTE: This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click on a product mentioned here and you choose to purchase it, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I never want to push anyone to do anything they don’t want to do, but thanks so much for your support if you choose to use my affiliate link!